Re: [ptp-dev] Tips about extending PTP RDT Wizard using cdt.templates

There's documentation in the extension point itself. You should be able to get to it from the plugin manifest editor.

===========================
Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT and RDT
IBM Toronto

Inactive hide details for Daniel HB ---09/22/2011 01:59:28 PM---Hi Chris, I've tried to use that, but had trouble finding the dDaniel HB ---09/22/2011 01:59:28 PM---Hi Chris, I've tried to use that, but had trouble finding the documentation for

Daniel HB <danielhb@xxxxxxxxxx>

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/22/2011 01:59 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Tips about extending PTP RDT Wizard using cdt.templates

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Chris,

I've tried to use that, but had trouble finding the documentation for
the extension point you mentioned.

Tried the PTP Developer's Guide from the eclipse.org site
(
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%
2Forg.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv%2Freference%2Fextension-points%
2Forg_eclipse_cdt_managedbuilder_core_buildDefinitions.html) and the
Help docs from the source code. No luck.

Do you know where can I find the API for the newWizardPages extension
point?