Re: [ptp-dev] Sync project: adding file on remote side

Yes, that's intentional. It prevents executables and other build products from appearing on the local side.
Given only two options, to sync everything or just the initial files on the remote, we decided the latter was the better option.
Adding a way for the user to add/remove files from sync'ing, though, is on our list for future development.

John