From:        "Albert L. Rossi" <arossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Parallel Tools Platform general developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        05/20/2011 02:34 AM
Subject:        Re: [ptp-dev] Fw: Questions about JAXB parser
Sent by:        ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Greg, Dave

> Now, insofar as the stdout/stderr, I'm not sure why it doesn't show up.  It does when I run the PBS -I interactive.  I have to keep checking.

I had not yet tried an RM which did not wait for a jobId on the output stream of the submit command, and there was a subtle bug in this path (a condition which thought the job was cancelled).  This is now fixed and you should see the output in the job console.

However, there is still a problem with this.  I you don't define a get-job-status method for the RM, there is currently no way to know if the job is terminated or not.  I think I need to add something to look for a natural interactive termination.  Not sure where right now.  So I'm putting this into bugzilla.

Al