Re: [ptp-dev] Fw: Questions about JAXB parser

Dave (and Greg),

I fixed the validator to work as you prefer, Dave.  It wasn't hard for me to transfer the check from the model to the launch tab.  This is done everywhere that an RMValidation object is returned.  The slight delay you see doesn't derive from checking all the widgets, but from the wait on the update when the ModifyText method is called (I schedule a Job to run after X ms and keep rescheduling until a sufficient interval has passed since the last character typed, so as not to trigger an update on every character).

Now, insofar as the stdout/stderr, I'm not sure why it doesn't show up.  It does when I run the PBS -I interactive.  I have to keep checking.

However, I did notice something else peculiar about PBS -I: the launch is now not returning SUBMITTED with the job id; it is just sitting there until it actually starts running.  I don't think the remote output has changed (e.g., such that the parser regex no longer catches it), but I need to see.  I'm wondering if the LML stuff might be affecting the update call (i.e., addJob maybe isn't returning?).

Mysterious ...

But I'm not supposed to be doing this anyway :=).

Al

Back to the top