Re: [ptp-dev] Fw: Questions about JAXB parser

> However, there is still a problem with this.  I you don't define a get-job-status method for the RM, there is currently no way to know if the job is terminated or not.  I think I need to add something to look for a natural interactive termination.  Not sure where right now.  So I'm putting this into bugzilla.

I fixed it.  Seems I was not holding on to the RemoteProcessBuilder as I thought I was.  I'm closing the bug.  We should be OK now in terms of state consistency, but rather than posting to ptp-dev, if there is something wrong, just assign a bug to me.  Thanks!

Al

Back to the top