[ptp-dev] PTP 5.0 (Indigo) M7 status

The PTP M7 build is done and is at our Indigo update site of:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/updates/indigo

The Indigo M7 Repository is ready. Please try it from here:
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/

Greg deserves praise for super-human ability in managing not to pound his computer to pieces at frustration
in getting the aggregation build to work with the included jaxb pieces from Orbit.

Next up, epp-parallel build. Keep your fingers crossed!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

----- Forwarded by Beth Tibbitts/Watson/IBM on 05/04/2011 10:23 PM -----

David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

Eclipse Cross Project Issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

05/04/2011 09:46 PM

[cross-project-issues-dev] Indigo M7 repository is ready

    Sent by:

cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

While Papyrus isn't in it ... everything else is, so I suggest we declare this repository done, create the EPP packages ... and move on towards RC1.

But, feel free to disagree or let us know if blocking issues are found.

I have disabled the aggregation builds for now, to help avoid confusion, so if anyone does require a rebuild, please ask and explain here on this list.

Remember to enable only the staging repository,

http://download.eclipse.org/releases/staging/
to test "pure" M7 ... but enable both it, and the /releases/indigo repository to test what our composite repository will look like on Friday,
which will be a composite of M6 and M7, unless we decide otherwise.

Thanks everyone ...