[ptp-dev] PTP 4.0.7

In all the rush to get M7 out the door, we completely overlooked the 4.0.7 release which was scheduled for the end of April. Friday night's build was successful (build I.I201104291906 is available on the wiki page), so I propose that we call this the 4.0.7 candidate.

Please do your testing to confirm that this has all the fixes you require. If I haven't heard otherwise by Monday, I'll declare this the official 4.0.7.

Regards,
Greg

Back to the top