Re: [ptp-dev] PTP code formatter - comments formatting

OK, thanks Roland.
I have uploaded the change to http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/developer_guidelines#PTP_formatting_and_cleanup_profiles_for_Java
(Ptp_format.xml)
No problems with your profile. :) Thanks for putting it there.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Roland Schulz ---04/25/2011 05:31:13 PM---I think that those 3 changes clearly improve the current prRoland Schulz ---04/25/2011 05:31:13 PM---I think that those 3 changes clearly improve the current profile. I uploaded the originally profile

Roland Schulz <roland@xxxxxxx>

04/25/2011 05:31 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] PTP code formatter - comments formatting

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I think that those 3 changes clearly improve the current profile.

I uploaded the originally profile because none existed. I tried to make the profile reflect our coding standard from the wiki. But not all settings in the profile are explicitly stated in the coding standard. Thus if anyone has further suggestions to improve the profile please go ahead. All setting not in the coding standard the profile is just meant as my suggestion.

Roland