Re: [ptp-dev] PTP code formatter - comments formatting

Any problems with my adding this change to the PTP formatter profile? I don't think this would change any existing code that has been formatted with the existing one.
It's a change only to comment formmating (actually, doing less of it.)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "Jay Alameda" ---04/19/2011 03:45:14 PM---Beth,"Jay Alameda" ---04/19/2011 03:45:14 PM---Beth,

"Jay Alameda" <jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Parallel Tools Platform general developers'" <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/19/2011 03:45 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] PTP code formatter - comments formatting

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Beth,

80 characters sounds so, um, Fortran-esque!. I’m trying to imagine living within these bounds, having a hard time with that…

Jay