[ptp-dev] PTP SR2 RC4 Candidate

Hi,

This is a reminder that the RC4 date for Helios SR2 is tomorrow. This is the last opportunity to get any fixes into the SR2 release.

I've just done a build using the RC4 version of CDT which is now the PTP RC4 candidate. The build is I.I201102151134 and this is now in the SR2 update site http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/updates/helios_sr2 (and on the wiki).

I don't plan to do any further builds unless someone specifically asks for one.

Regards,
greg

Back to the top