[ptp-dev] PE and LoadLeveler proxy testing on PTP 4.0 for Helios SR2

I ran some tests  with the PE and LoadLeveler proxies. I had to update the PE and LoadLeveler proxies to search additional directories on Linux systems for the 64 bit version of libllapi.so (bug 337142). I just commiteed that fix for PTP 4.0 and will update PTP 5.0 as well.

I did find a problem where I get a SIGSEGV in an internal function in libllapi on Linux. At the moment I don't know if this is a LoadLeveler bug, a problem with my system installation of LoadLeveler or a problem with proxy code in 64 bit environments. I need to get assistance from the LoadLeveler development team to figure out what went wrong and will update PTP code if that turns out to be the problem.
Dave

Back to the top