Re: [ptp-dev] PTP SR2 RC4 Candidate - another build?

Alan checked in a fix for GEM yesterday - not critical but does prevent a hang if you try to call GEM when ISP is not installed
Would be nice to have in 4.0
So if it's not too late, can we have another build?
Thanks.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG - High Performance Computing Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for Greg Watson ---02/15/2011 12:39:11 PM---Hi, This is a reminder that the RC4 date for Helios SR2 is toGreg Watson ---02/15/2011 12:39:11 PM---Hi, This is a reminder that the RC4 date for Helios SR2 is tomorrow. This is the last opportunity to

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

02/15/2011 12:39 PM

[ptp-dev] PTP SR2 RC4 Candidate

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

This is a reminder that the RC4 date for Helios SR2 is tomorrow. This is the last opportunity to get any fixes into the SR2 release.

I've just done a build using the RC4 version of CDT which is now the PTP RC4 candidate. The build is I.I201102151134 and this is now in the SR2 update site http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ptp/updates/helios_sr2 (and on the wiki).

I don't plan to do any further builds unless someone specifically asks for one.

Regards,
ptp-dev mailing list
ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx