Re: [ptp-dev] No GEM Component in Bugzilla

Thanks!

Greg Watson wrote:
I've added a GEM component.

Greg

On Nov 10, 2010, at 5:24 PM, Alan Humphrey wrote:

Hi Greg,

The first commits I'd like to do for GEM are some documentation changes (in the GEM help plugin). The first is substantial enough that I'd like to attach a patch to a PTP bug report for 5.0, to enable better tracking. I'd then apply the patch to HEAD.

I went to file the bug and attach the patch and found there was no GEM component to select, just the older ISP. Can we either add a GEM component or replace the existing ISP?

Thanks,
Alan