[ptp-dev] No GEM Component in Bugzilla

Hi Greg,

The first commits I'd like to do for GEM are some documentation changes (in the GEM help plugin). The first is substantial enough that I'd like to attach a patch to a PTP bug report for 5.0, to enable better tracking. I'd then apply the patch to HEAD.

I went to file the bug and attach the patch and found there was no GEM component to select, just the older ISP. Can we either add a GEM component or replace the existing ISP?

Thanks,
Alan

Back to the top