Re: [ptp-dev] Resource Manager Support Table

Hi Wyatt,

Current PTP verison 4.0.x supports SLURM-2.2(to be released),
and possibly SLURM-2.1.x(not very sure by now).

The SLURM support has been tested on the TianHe SuperComputer,
which ranked 5 in the second top 500 list of 2010.

Early version of PTP may support SLURM-1.x.
Since the SLURM APIs changes a lot,
I have to keep up with the latest release of SLURM.

Regards,
Jie