Re: [ptp-dev] Local vs. Remote Projects and RSE vs. RemoteTools - updated PTP help info

Greetings Constantinos,
You probably found it by now... but in cleaning out old emails I found this from you...

It's online now at http://help.eclipse.org/helios/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.ptp.help/html/localVsRemote.html

Hope this helps.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "c.del" ---08/27/2010 03:36:25 PM---Dear Mrs Tibbitts, Is this "localVsRemote.html" document yet acce"c.del" ---08/27/2010 03:36:25 PM---Dear Mrs Tibbitts, Is this "localVsRemote.html" document yet accessible by a non-commiter?

"c.del" <delistavrou@xxxxxxxxx>

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/27/2010 03:36 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] Local vs. Remote Projects and RSE vs. RemoteTools - updated PTP help info

    Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Mrs Tibbitts,

Is this "localVsRemote.html" document yet accessible by a non-commiter?
I'm asking because it would very helpful for my efforts to read it.
If so, could you please provide a complete URL?

Thank you in advance,
Constantinos Delistavrou
PhD student @ University of Macedonia
Thessaloniki, Greece.