Re: [ptp-dev] What CDT for HEAD ...

Looks like this was a result of an API change in CDT.

I've checked in a fix for this in PTP HEAD.

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab

Inactive hide details for "Albert L. Rossi" ---11/07/2010 05:12:57 PM---I was afraid the 5.0.0 was not up to date, but it is, s"Albert L. Rossi" ---11/07/2010 05:12:57 PM---I was afraid the 5.0.0 was not up to date, but it is, so I don't need to run from the workspace afte

"Albert L. Rossi" <arossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

11/07/2010 05:12 PM

Re: [ptp-dev] What CDT for HEAD ...

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I was afraid the 5.0.0 was not up to date, but it is, so I don't need to run from the workspace after all.

Al

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/8.0.0/I.I201011050851/index.html