RE: [ptp-dev] org.eclipse.ptp.rm.pbs.proxy - missing?

I've updated the release notes on the wiki page to correct this for PBS.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/release_notes/4.0#Install_optional_PTP_server_components
(Feel free to modify if I got anything wrong.)

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM STG Communications Protocols and Tools
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Inactive hide details for "Jay Alameda" ---08/20/2010 05:35:44 PM---Alan, There is no proxy to install - this is handled dynami"Jay Alameda" ---08/20/2010 05:35:44 PM---Alan, There is no proxy to install - this is handled dynamically now - for PBS

"Jay Alameda" <jalameda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Parallel Tools Platform general developers'" <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

08/20/2010 05:35 PM

RE: [ptp-dev] org.eclipse.ptp.rm.pbs.proxy - missing?

Sent by:

ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Alan,

There is no proxy to install - this is handled dynamically now - for PBS
only.

Jay