[ptp-dev] org.eclipse.ptp.rm.pbs.proxy - missing?

Hi Greg,

I recently went to set up PTP server components on our cluster after seeing an email that the bug regarding problems creating the routing file with the MPICH2 resource manager had been closed.

We're using PBS and it seems that in PTP 4.0.0 - 4.0.3 I wasn't getting the org.eclipse.ptp.rm.pbs.proxy..<release#> directory. Am I overlooking something simple here or is it actually missing. I get Load Leveler, Slurm, and PE but no PBS

Thanks,
Alan

Back to the top