Re: [ptp-dev] org.eclipse.ptp.rm.pbs.proxy - missing?

Thanks, Alan.  I updated the code from HEAD and now this problem is fixed!  Thanks for your information.

Thanks,

Xuan Chen,  Problem Determination Tools for IBM i
(905) 413-3769 T/L 313-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

Alan Humphrey <ahumphre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

20/08/2010 10:33 PM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] org.eclipse.ptp.rm.pbs.proxy - missing?

Xuan,

Bug 311700

Cheers,
Alan