[ptp-dev] How to delete the Remote Tools connection?

Hi,

I created a resource manager using Remote Tools as Remote service provider.

Then I deleted this resource manager by using Preferences -> Service Configuration.

When I added a new resource manager, I could still see the Remote Tools connection I defined before, and I did not find a way to delete it.

Is there a way to delete it?  I need connect to the same remote host, but to use a different user id.

Thanks,

Xuan Chen,  Problem Determination Tools for IBM i
(905) 413-3769 T/L 313-3769
xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top