Re: [ptp-dev] How to delete the Remote Tools connection?

Open the Remote Environments by going to Window > Show View > Other..., find the Remote Tools folder, and select Remote Environments.

You should then see all your connections under PTP Remote Host. Make sure the one you want to delete is stopped (by selecting the connection and clicking on the stop button). The right click and select Remove. Alternatively, you can edit the connection by double clicking on it. This will allow you to change the username, password, hostname, etc.

Regards,
Greg