From: g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] PTP/Photran branched and tagged
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:14:59 -0400
To: ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Jie,

I've added project set files for 4.0. I haven't tested, so let me know if there are any problems.

You will need to keep HEAD and ptp_4_0 in sync manually if you have fixes that need to go into both. The easiest way to do this is commit to one branch, then merge the changes into the other.

Please remember to enabled API tooling (see my previous email) before committing to either branch.

Thanks,
Greg