RE: [ptp-dev] PTP/Photran branched and tagged

Greg,

Will you add a ptp-4.0-all-committer.psf file in releng/ptp_project_sets so that ptp_4.0_branch can be easily checked out?
I need 4.0_branch to fix some bugs (some other guys may also need it).

And will new commit to ptp HEAD go to 4.0.1 release?

Jie