Re: [ptp-dev] LaunchConfigurationTabs

Al,

Are you referring to the "Launch arguments" field in the "Advanced Open MPI" tab? This is only used for specifying additional arguments to the mpirun command, not to the application program. The arguments tab is where program arguments should be specified.

I agree that it would be nice if tabs could be contributed via extension points. Any improvements in this area would be greatly appreciated. :-)

Cheers,
Greg