[ptp-dev] LaunchConfigurationTabs

Hello,

I have a question concerning the UI for Launch Configurations.  I note that the Parallel[]LaunchConfigurationTabGroup classes hard-code the tabs that are provided, rather than using extension points.  But I'm a little confused, particularly about what the "arguments" tab is supposed to supply; for instance, in the Resource tab, the OpenMP configuration has its own "arguments" text area.  I am trying to decide what the best way to set up PBS configurations, and I was just wondering if anyone could advise me as to what makes more sense here.

Thanks, Al

Back to the top