Re: [ptp-dev] Rephraser Engine missing from PTP 4 I201001012201 build

>> The installer picks up the dependency automatically if it's a separate
>> feature -- similarly, it will automatically install CDT if the user
>
> If that's the case then we may not need to do anything. We could test this by removing it from the PTP update site and see if Photran still installs correctly.

Well, it still has to be a separate feature in the site.xml file.
What I meant was, if you only check "Photran (End-User Runtime)" in
the installer, it automatically figures out that Photran requires
Rephraser Engine 2 and CDT 6.1, finds those in their respective update
sites, and then says "your request has been modified" and
automatically installs those dependencies along with Photran.  Very
nice.

The bigger problem, IMHO, is that if you select all of the available
features, you get that cryptic p2 error since Intel compiler support
is Linux-only and XLF support is Mac-only.  But until they fix p2,
there's nothing we can do about that.

Jeff

Back to the top