[ptp-dev] Postpone PTP Monthly call until Jan 19

It seems that between vacation and being snowed in (from weather or otherwise), we
are not all back from the holiday break, so let's postpone our PTP monthly call a week,
and move it to Tuesday, January 19, 1:00 PM ET.

In the meantime we need some good solid testing of the latest PTP 3.0.1 release candidate
on the builds page: http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/3.0.1
Please post what you have tested! Thanks.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top