[ptp-dev] Feature name change: Perf Tools Framework vs. External Tools Framework

Wyatt,
While testing the install on today's build...
I changed the name of the ETFw TAU feature (in org.eclipse.ptp.perf.tau-feature) to match the base ETFw feature
It was: Performance Tools Framework TAU Support
Now it is: External Tools Framework TAU Support

So now it will sort with and in our (ever-growing) feature list be next to:
External Tools Framework

Hope that's ok with you. They belong together!

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
Eclipse Parallel Tools Platform http://eclipse.org/ptp
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., Coldstream Research Campus, 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

Back to the top