[ptp-dev] Implementing plugin using service model

I'm looking at the changes for a plugin I'm working on to work with the
service model. This plugin will implement a new service. I've updated the
plugin.xml to add extensions for org.eclipse.ptp.services.core.services,
org.eclipse.ptp.services.core.providers,
org.eclipse.ptp.services.ui.providerContributors and
org.eclipse.ptp.services.core.ui.serviceContributors

I've implemented classes for each class expected by these extensions,
although at the moment, these are just stubs for the required
implementatoons of abstract methods for each class. I have classes that
implement IServiceProviderContributor, IServiceContributor,
IServiceProviderConfiguration (which is marked deprecated) and a class
which extends ServiceProvider and currently only includes a stub
isConfigured() method

Is there more that I need to do, or that I should not be doing?

Is there a set of classes you suggest as an example of what I should
implement?

Thanks
Dave

Back to the top