Re: [ptp-dev] Latest build includes Fortran TAU component

If you can remove the selinstfort plugin, just do it in HEAD.

Thanks,
Greg

On Mar 5, 2009, at 7:02 PM, Wyatt Spear wrote:

This seems to work just fine.  It's a big help, too.  I'll take a closer look when I have more time.  I might be able to get rid of the selinstfort plugin altogether now by incorporating these changes into the selinst plugin.

Thanks,
Wyatt