Re: [ptp-dev] PE/LoadLeveler packaging problems in 2.1.1 3/4 build

Greg
Everything builds correctly now.

Thanks
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/05/2009 05:43 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] PE/LoadLeveler packaging problems in 2.1.1 3/4 build

Dave,

Sorry about that. I've put up another build, and hopefully I've caught
all the versions this time.

Greg