[ptp-dev] Few questions about fortran in pldt

I’m still working on a new plugin for pldt which will offers HMPP supports.

The C part is done but how could I work on fortan files ?

I found in AnalysisUtil this comment :

* Is the given filename a valid file for analysis processing? <br>

* Currently this means, is it a .c or .cpp etc file, or .h or .hpp? <br>

* Don't pollute this with fortran info - currently fortran processing is in

* a completely different action.

public static boolean validForAnalysis(String filename, boolean isCPP) {

But where can I plug, to get fortran AST ?

Thanks.

Georges Bossert

+33 (0)6.03.57.53.88

gbossert@xxxxxxxxx