Re: [ptp-dev] How the PTP returns the events to Eclipse side?

Wei-Cheng,

If you've chosen the "Use port forwarding" multipexing option in the resource manager configuration, then the protocol is tunneled over the ssh connection. This may be why you're not seeing any other TCP or UDP connections.

Regards,

Greg