[ptp-dev] How the PTP returns the events to Eclipse side?

I have a question about the PTP returns the events to remote PTP UI. My test environment listed as follow: The Eclipse side, PTP UI, was executed on the Windows OS and the PTP was executed on the other machine that runs Linux OS. I used "netstat" command to check network state when eclipse is connecting to the target server normally. I found that eclipse only uses SSH to connect to the target server. Actually, the orte-proxy, executed on the target server, didn't connect to the eclipse side using TCP or UDP socket. How the target server returns the events to eclipse side?

wei-cheng

Back to the top