Re: [ptp-dev] SDM launch tab: possible wrong default value for "executable path"

I've got to drop a 'me too' here.  Having to manually input the path for every launch configuration is ugly when giving demos.  Are there any known work-arounds for this?  Maybe a relatively quick fix would be letting the PTP search for the SDM executable in the system path?

-Wyatt