Re: [ptp-dev] Opening remote projects very slow

Hi, Dave

So you can creat projects remotly? I am also a user of PTP, while I
got entangled in using it to connect to a remote server. I can use it
locally. However I followed the user manual in PTP, the project
creation always results in crash of PTP. So can you share you
experience of remote project creation? Is there anything different?

Regards
Zou Yuanbin