Re: [ptp-dev] PTP meeting today? or not?

Sorry folks,

I've had very intermittent internet access here. I'm happy delaying until next month.

Greg

On Nov 11, 2008, at 3:12 PM, Beth Tibbitts wrote:

OK unless Greg pops up and insists on a call I call today's call cancelled.
It might help if each of us give a brief email report of what's going on.
Please let me know if you're coming to SC08.

For me, the PTP 2.1 release, documentation, and testing took the brunt of my PTP work this past month.
I'm glad we went ahead with the release, since other products were planning to include it.
We'll continue to chase bugs, especially in RDT, which is still on its maiden voyage.
Thanks everyone for all your hard work.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511

<graycol.gif>Daniel Felix Ferber ---11/11/2008 09:10:50 AM---It is fine for me in skipping the call.

<ecblank.gif>
<ecblank.gif>
<ecblank.gif>
cc
<ecblank.gif>
<ecblank.gif>
Subject
<ecblank.gif>
Re: [ptp-dev] PTP meeting today? or not?
<ecblank.gif><ecblank.gif>

It is fine for me in skipping the call.

Daniel Felix Ferber

Beth Tibbitts escreveu:

      We have a scheduled PTP monthly meeting today at 1:00 pm ET
      http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/meetings
      However, Greg is travelling this week and others of us are preparing for SuperComputing next week.

      Looking for consensus on if we're meeting or not.
      If enough of us are attending SC08 we could meet in person there, and in fact we should.

      The PTP BOF is Wednesday evening Nov 19, 5:30-7:00 PM in Room 15 (presumably at the Austin Convention Center)

      http://scyourway.nacse.org/conference/view/bof164
      We'd would like all PTP contributors to give a brief 5 min overview of their work with PTP if possible.
      PTP Users are also welcome to tell about their usage and experiences. Suggestions for further work are always welcome.