Re: [ptp-dev] can't launch executable

Mike,

I'd lay money on this being a path problem and somehow the 1.2 version is being picked up instead of 1.3. If I run this command from the command line under 1.2, I get the following:

$ mpirun -xml -display-map -np 4 -bynode test_prog
[Jarrah:52532] Warning: could not find environment variable "-display-map"
Failed to find the following executable:

Host:       Jarrah
Executable: -m

Cannot continue.

Does linux come with Open MPI pre-installed these days? I think we changed Remote Tools so that it does not pass the local environment to the remote machine because it seemed like this is probably not what you want. If you've installed Open MPI in a non-standard place, you should be able to specify the path in the resource manager configuration to overcome this.

Greg