[ptp-dev] Re: [ptp-user] Re: Trouble installing PTP Support for MPICH2 in Eclipse

Thanks so much for your advise.
I tried so hard to use this one as parallel programming IDE. When I
used it locally it works so brilliantly, while when I use it to
connect to another remote server, it crashes every time, even when I
used on a pretty powerful laptop, a IBM X61 with 2G memory, and my
network is 100M bindwidth with less than 1ms latency from the client
to the server. I don't know why. I did just as the help content of the
PTP RSE and RDT in the eclipse. Is there any advise for me? Or any
more detailed tutorial to correct my possible incorrect manipulation?
Or the reason is that my computer is not powerful enough and my
network is still too bad?

Regards,
Zou Yuanbin