Re: [ptp-dev] RDT docs - table of contents

I'm not sure what the help looks like when you convert it to static HTML. Is there a way of hosting an InfoCenter on the ptp website? That way stuff like search will work. We could host the RSE docs as well as the PTP docs, that way cross linking will work. And its more complete because RDT users will need easy access to all the RSE docs anyway because all the RSE views will be available to them.

Otherwise, if static html is the only way to go, and if If you can manually fix the links then I guess you could make them point at the RSE help on help.eclipse.org.

Thanks.

Mike Kucera
Software Developer
IBM Eclipse CDT Team
mkucera@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Beth Tibbitts ---10/31/2008 10:58:48 AM---I have created an html version of the table of contents, soBeth Tibbitts ---10/31/2008 10:58:48 AM---I have created an html version of the table of contents, so that we can host the docs on the ptp web site.

Beth Tibbitts <tibbitts@xxxxxxxxxx>

ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/31/2008 10:58 AM

[ptp-dev] RDT docs - table of contents

I have created an html version of the table of contents, so that we can host the docs on the ptp web site.
I punted on a couple of places where you linked to the RSE docs (within the plugin structure of the installation)
I will be happy to fix it if you give me a URL to send it to.

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools
http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511