Re: [ptp-dev] release status

Hi, hope you're all having a fun Halloween!

It looks like the RC4 build was successful (http://wiki.eclipse.org/PTP/builds/2.1) . If you get a chance, please take a look and let me know if you see anything that requires a respin. Assuming everything is ok, we can declare the release first thing Monday.

Greg