[ptp-dev] Detecting pragma into CDT files

Hello everyone,

I’m currently working on an extension for PLDT which will support a new Parallel language.

The plugin is still in dev. and I’m waiting for help since I’m blocking on a problem.

I’ve extended PldtAstVisitor but with the method : visit(IASTExpression exp)

I can’t reach pragmas inserted in files.

In fact I tried this :

If (exp instanceof IASTPreprocessorStatement) but it’s not working ( I have no results ).

I think I’m trying to access from the wrong place but I don’t know where and how to do so.

How would you do that.

I’ve read the source code of OPENMP and I saw that the author has created his own PAST to provide an easy access to pragmas from an AST.

Thank you in advance for your precious help

Georges Bossert

+33 (0)6.03.57.53.88

gbossert@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top