Re: [ptp-dev] Question about procedure to fix a PTP problem

Dave,

Yes, export as "deployable plug-ins and fragments", choose the plugin you want, and under "options" check the "Package plugins as individual JAR archieves" option (except if this is one of the C plugins like the proxy or utils). All other options should be unchecked. Then copy the jar file into you eclipse plugins directory and restart eclipse. It should pick up the new plugin automatically (you might need to do a -clean on linux).

Greg