From: g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ptp-dev] Questions about SLURM rms support
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 18:52:05 -0400

Jiang,

There are no plans I'm aware of to support SLURM in PTP 2.1, but if you'd like to contribute patches that add this support I would be happy to include it in the 2.1 release. We will need to go through the Eclipse contribution legal process, and you will be responsible for ensuring that it works (since I don't have any SLURM systems), but otherwise it would be great to support another resource manager.

Regards,

Greg