[ptp-dev] Questions about SLURM rms support

Hi All,

Currently,PTP 2.0.2 supports mpich2/PE/LL/ORTE runtime systems(resource managers), but there is no support for SLURM by now.

And our cluster uses SLURM to manage computing nodes and schedule jobs.
We have managed to modify the orte_proxy in ptp_1.0 to work with SLURM, by combining SLURM API and some SLURM command line interfaces.
Now we are very interested in porting the SLURM support to ptp 2.x and plan to reimplement it via SLURM API completely.

So I'm concerned about the current status of support for SLURM in PTP.
Is there anyone currently working on this subject?
And  how about current support status in CVS code?
Will SLURM support be included in the upcoming 2.1 release?

各位明星最近怎么样?人气榜为您奉上最新动态! 现在就看看!

Back to the top