Re: [ptp-dev] Two PTP questions

Thanks. I was able to load the source files using the project sets, and
the info on events looks like what I wanted.

Are there project sets for the static analysis tools, or if not, a list of
projects that I need to extract from CVS?
Dave

Greg Watson <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ptp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/06/2007 05:09 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: [ptp-dev] Two PTP questions

Here are the files.

[attachment "ptp-2.0-anonymous.psf" deleted by Dave
Wootton/Poughkeepsie/IBM] [attachment "ptp-proxy-2.0-anonymous.psf"
deleted by Dave Wootton/Poughkeepsie/IBM] [attachment