[ptp-dev] Getting default value for StringAttribute

Randy
I may not be understanding what we talked about at the workshop regarding
StringAttribute default values, but I don't see any way to get a default
value from a StringAttribute or StringAttributeDefinition. I see where
StringAttributeDefinition contains a default value, but I don't see a
method to return the default value. For my purposes, the only attributes I
care about are StringAttributes, although I may want to use
IntegerAttributes as well.

Am I missing something?

Dave

Back to the top