Re: [ptp-dev] Move from Technology to Tools

>2. Move the CVS. This means that you may need to re-checkout your
>projects. It's possible you can just update the CVS repository
>location, but I haven't tried it.
This works. I just 30 minutes ago helped someone update their ptp eclipse
projects, which were pointing
to the old /home/technology instead of /cvsroot/technology, and we just
changed it in the cvs properties of the repository location,
which correctly updated all the projects.
So we ought to be able to change /cvsroot/technology to /cvsroot/tools!

Tomorrow at 5pm ET  is ok with me.

...Beth
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools  http://eclipse.org/ptp
T.J.Watson Research Center
Lexington, KY 40511

             Greg Watson
             <greg@arcadiansol
             utions.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  Parallel Tools Platform general
             ptp-dev-bounces@e         developers <ptp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             01/16/2007 01:29          [ptp-dev] Move from Technology to
             PM                        Tools

              Please respond
             Platform general
                developers
             <ptp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

I'm in the process of arranging the infrastructure move with the
Foundation webmaster. The main activities are:

1. Move the web site. This mainly involves me updating links (such as
the download URL, etc.).

2. Move the CVS. This means that you may need to re-checkout your
projects. It's possible you can just update the CVS repository
location, but I haven't tried it.

3. Move the bugzilla components.

4. (Re)move the newsgroup.
do it one day this
week if possible. I suggest tomorrow (Wed) at 5pm EST. Please let me
know if that is ok, or if you'd like to make it another
time.
mailing list