[ptp-dev] Move from Technology to Tools

I'm in the process of arranging the infrastructure move with the Foundation webmaster. The main activities are:

1. Move the web site. This mainly involves me updating links (such as the download URL, etc.).

2. Move the CVS. This means that you may need to re-checkout your projects. It's possible you can just update the CVS repository location, but I haven't tried it.

3. Move the bugzilla components.

4. (Re)move the newsgroup.

All this should take about an hour. I'd like to do it one day this week if possible. I suggest tomorrow (Wed) at 5pm EST. Please let me know if that is ok, or if you'd like to make it another time.

Thanks,

Greg

Back to the top